A week in Nick’s Shoes…
So for a while now i’ve been wanting to film a documentary sharing a very personal account of what I get up to in a week.
A bit like Big Brother! but without the Geordie accent… “Day 32 in the Big Brother house!”
I finally got around to it! and i’m super excited to be sharing the video with you for those who are interested in what I get up to!
What’s in the Documentary?
- A no holds bar version of what I get up to in a week!
- Me in the gym (how I train, snippets of my workouts)
- Introduction to the LEP Tribe (interviews, clients in action, workouts, etc)
- Behind the scenes footage of how I run my personal training business (blogs, Facebook, personal stuff, etc)
- My daily routine (what I eat, what time I get up, what I read, etc)
- What supplements I use and why
- Plenty of FREE health, fitness and nutritional related tips
- Some light hearted humour and a hazardous moment where I nearly break my leg on ice!
- Personal stuff (friends, family, girlfriend, etc)
cool…… I mean terrible dance moves!
- And plenty of other surprises!!!
For those of you who are interested you can watch the full documentary below…
For more of Nick’s blog’s please visit https://www.lepfitness.co.uk/blog/
You can also follow me on social media at any of the links below:
• Facebook: LEP Fitness
• Instagram: Nick Screetoni
• Twitter: LEP Fitness
• YouTube: LEP Fitness