Ingredients & How to Make:
- 140g egg whites
- 20 – 30g white chocolate muscle mousse
- A drizzle of Jordans skinny syrup gingerbread flavour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all together and allow to suit for a few minutes
- Heat coconut oil in the frying pan
- Pour half the mixture into the pan and spread till even. Cook and flip. Repeat for the second crepe.
- Again flavours can be changed and normal whey protein or caesin protein works. Depending on flavour choices chosen depends on fruit or toppings.
This recipe was put together by Siobhan. For more great recipes go check out the Cake And Fitness Food Instagram Page