Want A Body Like Ronaldo?
The Cristiano Ronaldo Workout will help you to build the perfect body. I am going to share with you the exercises you need to do in order to build a body like Ronaldo. I have also designed a full workout & nutritional program which you can download for free!
WARNING: The workout routine is extremely demanding. It is not for the faint hearted. If you have any objections to hard work, discipline and preparation there is absolutely no point in reading any further.
Are you game?
I am going to provide you with all the tools you need to build the perfect body. The good news is everything you need to succeed is on this one page! I have even thrown in an exercise library full of video demonstrations to help you further.
2 important parts to this article you need to read to succeed!
- Training For The Ronaldo Body
- Eating For The Ronaldo Body
1. Training For The Ronaldo Body
I have designed 4 workout plans, which cover all the major muscle groups in your body: chest, upper/lower back, biceps, triceps, deltoids, abdominals, quadriceps, hamstrings, and the gastrocnemius. There are 4 training days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday) and 3 Rest days (Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday). Training days have been split up into 2 camps 1) Lower body/ core and 2) Upper body.
Sessions include a variety of advanced training techniques, which cover all bases, helping you grow bigger, stronger and leaner muscles. Some sets and exercises focus on strength training, whilst others focus on hypertrophy training. The blend of low and high rep combinations are going to help you cultivate a more aesthetically pleasing physique. I have also designed an exercise library (see bottom of the page) to help you further.
The Ronaldo Exercise Plan
To download the Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise plan – click here
Before each workout you are required to complete a 10 minute foam rolling session. Foam rolling is like giving yourself a massage, the technique is called ‘Myofascial release’. Instead of using a sports therapists to release tight muscles through massage, a foam roller can be used to effectively replicate. A foam roller is convenient, and cost effective, a roller costs around 20-50 (UK Pounds), that is less than it would cost you for a 1-1 session with a sports masseur. Foam rolling will help you release tight muscles before training, and activating the muscle you want to stimulate more effectively. Rollers are the most popular mechanism for self-myofascial release, or SMR, and are gaining a vast amount of popularity among elite athletes.
5 Benefits Of Foam Rolling
- Improved blood circulation throughout your skin, fascia, muscles, and tendons
- More efficient exchange of nutrients and waste products, leading to better overall cellular function and inter-cellular communication.
- Lengthening of short (tight) muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Injury Prevention : warmer muscles and increased mobility
- Increased muscle pumps and cell swelling, helping to stimulate more growth
Upper Body Foam Rolling Session
Lower Body Foam Rolling Session
Tempo & Tension
When you look at the Cristiano Ronaldo : Training Plan you will see a box that says TEMPO with a number in the box i.e. 4:1. The first number is for the eccentric portion of the lift i.e. the lowering of the weight. The second number is for concentric portion i.e. the lifting of the weight. Say an exercise says 3:1 in the tempo box that means, you take 3 seconds on the lowering and 1 second on the lifting. The idea here is to control the movement of each exercise. Whilst having a set tempo you are also aiming to contract your muscles as hard as possible throughout the entire movement. The harder you contract the more muscle’s you are going to recruit. For beginners and intermediate trainees i would strongly recommend hiring a bodybuilding coach to teach you about developing greater muscle contractions.
Rest days are extremely important. You are going to be putting an enormous amount of stress on your body and you need give yourself the greatest chances of recovery. This will enable your body to repair and grow stronger. Key Rest & Recovery Strategies Should Include:
- Sleeping for 7-8 hrs per night (high quality, uninterupted sleep)
- Excellent nutrition with adequate protein, fats, and carbohydrates (see nutritional plan)
- Reducing stresses (meditating, magnesium baths, hot water bottles, etc)
- Foam rolling to help massage muscle tissue.
2. Eating For The Ronaldo Body
I have designed a nutritional plan to help your further in building a Cristiano Ronaldo physique. The diet plan covers 2 days 1) Training Day (4x per week) and 2) REST day (3x per week). I have designed a nutritional frame work for you to use. The nutritional plan is flexible, allowing you to chose from a variety of foods, and quantities, helping you to keep things interesting and giving you greater flexibility. If however you want a specifically tailored customised meal plan please Click Here Training days focus on using proteins and carbohydrates, this will help fuel your high intensity weights workouts. On Rest days the focus is on protein and fats, the reason for this is to help you lose body fat and build up insulin sensitivity for training days. When you build up Insulin sensitivity, it can help you manage and utilise fuels more efficiently for a greater training response.
The Ronaldo Nutritional Plan
To download the full Cristiano Ronaldo Nutritional Plan . . . click here
Cooking The Food
I have provided you with a framework, cook the foods how you like, you can fry, grill, oven, bake, etc, etc. Use a variety of spices and make the food taste good. Look for recipes online and expand your cooking portfolio. The LEP Fitness clients that get the best results know how to cook well. Nutrition is a key ingredient to any transformation and often the hardest to master. Get creative, spend time learning new recipes and keep adding new dishes to your repertoire so you stay on track and enjoy your food!
I would advise buying in a weeks worth of shopping in advance. Prepare food at least 1 day ahead and store in tupperware boxes in your fridge. Personally i like to prepare 2-3 days in advance i.e. 10-15 meals. It helps you to keep on track and actually saves you time.
Supplements are great when you combine them with a robust exercise, nutrition and recovery strategy. There are 5 key supplements I would recommend to take with the Cristiano Ronaldo Workout plan. Here’s the list and why you need them:
- Multivitamin : A daily intake of a good multivitamin supplement can help in improving physical and mental health. Multivitamin supplements can also help to reduce stress. Stress is a common reason why people fail to progress when undergoing physical transformation.
- Omega 3 : Proven to help brain function, improve skin complexion, prevent heart disease, cancer and can help people with depression. Enough said!
- Probiotics : Probiotics help move food through your gut and give your body the good bacteria it needs to keep a healthy digestive system. A poor diet causes havoc on digestion and leads to poor uptake of nutrients from foods. A healthy gut is another key piece to the overall transformation puzzle.
- Digestive enzyme : Similar to probiotics they are taken to help digestion by breaking down food. Everything that enters the mouth passes through the digestive pathways, it’s the first port of call. Digestive enzymes will help ease this process, helping to reduce inflammation and allowing your body to run more efficiently.
- Magnesium : it’s quite simple, without magnesium, your body can’t properly activate the fuel stored to drive each and every cell in the body. Magnesium is responsible for over 300 enzyme reactions in the body, the main one being energy. Ever wonder why you are tired for no reason? Feelings of stress, confusion, depression and anxiety are all very clear signs of a magnesium deficiency.
HOW I LOST 16LBS IN 28 DAYS USING A KETO DIET – READ HERE…
Exercise Library : Cristiano Ronaldo Workout
Refer to the exercise library below for extra help on techniques or if you are unsure on how to perform the exercises in the Cristiano Ronaldo Workout : Training Plan.
Legs & Core (1)
Side Oblique Crunch
Seated Leg Curl
Seated Calf Raise
Upper Body (1)
DB Shoulder Press
Legs & Core (2)
Medicine Ball Twists
Barbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
Leg Press Calf Raise
Upper Body (2)
Incline DB Press
Close grip push up
Db side raises